20th Annual Car Show Rescheduled, see below for new date and location
Well British Car Fans, in the spirit of “never, never, never giving up” we are going to do it again at the Nashville Expo Center (State Fairgrounds) on Saturday November 1st. Your cars and clothes should be dry by now so mark your calendars and get ready!
Our new venue is covered with enough space for our cars, has bathroom facilities and a restaurant, in other words, everything we need. Things you should know:
• The location is the Nashville Expo Center or Old State Fairgrounds off Wedgewood Avenue just East of I65
• The cars will be in Shed 4 at the back of the property which is covered but open on all sides with a concrete floor. (picture and map attached)
• The time of the event (8:00 to 4:00) is the same, just the date and location have changed.
• We will not have a before or after show dinner this time.
• Your registration is still good if you have already registered.
• If you were at the rain event and your car class card was turned to pulp, don’t worry, you will be issued a new one.
• If you did not make the rain event your gift bag, shirts (if ordered) and registration information will be waiting for you.
• If you were going to register the day of the show, you may do so from 8:00 A.M to 11:00 A.M.
• The Fairgrounds charges $5 for parking but if you are driving or towing a vehicle entered in the show we will provide a pass you can print out in a follow-up email.
Your Car Show Committee
Shed 4 (where the show will be)